- Located on the Atrium mezzanine, Level 1
- Available for both daytime and evening functions
- 20 people in boardroom configuration
- Additional equipment is available on request
- Can be combined in a package with any of our other venues
With a traditional boardroom feel, the Donaldson Room is the ideal space to host your offsite meeting, training course, seminar or conference breakout session.
The onsite Tuck Shop Café can provide a selection of breakfast, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea menus with iced water, tea and coffee, by prior arrangement.
Book this space:
For more information about this venue or having your event at the Air Force Museum of New Zealand please contact Vbase:
Phone: +64 3 339 3599
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO SEE:
The Morrison Room is the ideal venue for workshops, seminars, meetings, or conference breakout sessions.
Brevet Lounge offers a sophisticated setting for a variety of functions in a classic atmosphere.
The Conference and Events (C&E) Hall offers a blank canvas for trade exhibitions, conferences, gala dinners and functions and can be configured to meet your event requirements.