- Located on the Atrium mezzanine, Level 1
- Available for both daytime and evening functions
- 20 people in boardroom configuration
- Additional equipment is available on request
- Can be combined in a package with any of our other venues
With a traditional boardroom feel, the Donaldson Room is the ideal space to host your offsite meeting, training course, seminar or conference breakout session.
The onsite Tuck Shop Café can provide a selection of breakfast, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea menus with iced water, tea and coffee, by prior arrangement.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO SEE
The Morrison Room is the ideal venue for workshops, seminars, meetings, or conference breakout sessions.
Brevet Lounge offers a sophisticated setting for a variety of functions in a classic atmosphere.
The Conference and Events (C&E) Hall offers a blank canvas for trade exhibitions, conferences, gala dinners and functions and can be configured to meet your event requirements.