Book this space
For more information about this venue or having your event at the Air Force Museum of New Zealand please contact Rob Liddell, Business Development:
Phone: 03 343 9588
Offering flexibility across a variety of configurations, the Morrison Room is the ideal venue for workshops, seminars, meetings, or conference breakout sessions.
The onsite Contact Café can provide a selection of breakfast, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea menus with iced water, tea and coffee, by prior arrangement.
- Located on the Atrium mezzanine, Level 1
- Available for daytime functions
- 80 people for dining
- 30 people in boardroom configuration
- 70 people in classroom configuration
- 130 people in theatre configuration
- Additional equipment is available on request.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO SEE
The Theatre is the perfect place to deliver your presentation or showcase your new product line.
Donaldson Room is the ideal space to host your meetings or seminars in a traditional boardroom setting.