Walk Historic Wigram
- Set your own pace on a self-guided walking tour
- Discover historic sites and buildings
- Learn more about Wigram's aviation past
- Informative, well-illustrated guide book
- Wheelchair and buggy friendly
What's better than a breezy walk on a lovely sunny day? The Air Force Museum has got you covered.
If you like adventure, collect a “Walk Wigram” tour booklet from our Welcome Desk and head out of the Museum on a self-guided tour of exploration and discovery around this historic former air base.
During a leisurely hour-long stroll, you will encounter original buildings and significant sites from Wigram’s aviation past and uncover stories of what life was like for the many people who have trained and served here since 1916.
Available from the Welcome Desk at any time.
Cost: $3 donation