Catered Birthday Party
For catered birthday parties a table is set with:
- Party food
- Party hats
- Goodie bags
Please note, the Museum does not provide facilities for self-catering, although groups are welcome to bring their own birthday cake.
- Mini pizzas with ham, pineapple and cheese
- Mini cheese and tomato sandwiches (please note, sandwiches are exchanged for popcorn in the Under 5s “Air and Sea Adventure” party)
- Cheese and grape skewers
- Fruit kebabs with marshmallows
- Aircraft cookies
- Spitfire jellies
- Mini ice-cream pottles
- Selection of children’s juices, flavoured milk and water
- Standard chocolate 'Spitfire' birthday cake to be ordered at time of booking (child’s name included on the cake) - $75.00
Special Dietary Requirements
Specific dietary requirements can be catered for on request, in advance, ie. vegetarian, gluten or dairy intolerance.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO SEE
Air Force Paratrooper Party – Ages 5+
Become paratroopers and learn how to stand at attention and salute, before climbing aboard a real aircraft for an imaginary flight and parachute jump!
Find out all you need to know about holding your child’s birthday party at the Air Force Museum.