What to do
- Vampire and Macchi jet cockpits
- C-130 Hercules replica cabin
- World War Two bomber's gun turret
- Pilot dress-ups
- Bleriot aeroplane photo opportunity
- Prisoner of War 'mug shot' interactive
There are plenty of opportunities for hands-on fun and learning at the Air Force Museum.
Pretend to be a jet pilot and climb inside the Vampire or Macchi jet cockpits, test out the World War Two bomber’s gun turret, try on an Air Force uniform jacket, buckle up in our scale replica C-130 Hercules cabin, and don’t forget to take your mug shot in the “Captured!” exhibition!
For more details on what you can touch and interact with while in the Museum, feel free to chat to our friendly team at the Welcome Desk.